What is the Suggested Reading order?
Assuming all memoirs have been published, the chronological order is:
- 1980-1989: Refusal to Engage (A Silence Not So Golden, #1)
- 1989: Adventures in Opposite Land (The Memoir Shorts, #1) – “Karma Delivered” story
- 1990-1995: A Blast of Light (A Silence Not So Golden, #2)
- 1996: Adventures in Opposite Land (The Memoir Shorts, #1) – “All That Remains” story
- 1996-2001: The Wine-Dark Sea (A Silence Not So Golden, #3)
- 2000: Adventures in Opposite Land (The Memoir Shorts, #1) – “The Stand Up” story
- 1999-2009: Corporate Hell: A Memoir
- 2009-2020: Consulting Hell: A Memoir
- 2000-2020: A Storm of Lies
- 2003: Adventures in Opposite Land (The Memoir Shorts, #1) – “White Rocks” story
- 2019: Adventures in Opposite Land (The Memoir Shorts, #1)
- “The Dark Whisperer” story
- “I’m Open to Suggestions” story
Note: this is being posted in July 2021 before the second volume of The Memoir Shorts is written, so more items may be included, resulting in an update to this.
When will the memoirs and more information about them be available?
Shortly before release or when I get both a book cover and blurb done. The covers are all finished.
The easiest way to stay aware of changes is to check my author page at http://bit.ly/ZinnAmazon, follow me there (they will notify you of new books), or join my newsletter, which gets you a free copy of one book.
Does your ex-wife/family know about the memoirs?
Nope. All names have been changed. And no one I know has any idea I’ve written memoirs or anything else under this name. Sometimes they played a horrible role in events and wouldn’t enjoy learning about their negative impact on me, and I don’t want to “rock the boat.” They are not the audience I write for.
I read A Storm of Lies. How are the kids doing?
Very well! They have transitioned to our 50-50 custody life well, both of them still arguing over who gets to sit next to me on the couch, My daughter’s speech continues to improve; I finally had her tongue fixed around the memoir’s release. I include updates on this and other things in my newsletter, so be sure to join.